Because sometimes the simplest dishes are the ones that are asked for the most, that's why this roast chicken is simply perfect.
Time: 2 hours
Number of diners: 4
1 free range chicken
1 head of garlic
200ml of white wine
150ml of extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
500g of potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- In a bowl, mix the wine, olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, pepper, the whole crushed garlic cloves and mix. Let stand a few minutes.
- We put the chicken in the low Market 32cm saucepan , we pour part of the marinade that we have prepared and we give a massage to the chicken so that it is impregnated with it.
- Wash and chop the potatoes into wedges, add to the saucepan.
- Pour the rest of the marinade over the potatoes and stir.
- We bake for approximately 1h30 minutes, or until we see it golden.
- We take out and serve.
Photos and recipe by Raquel .