A new way of preparing chicken that is out of the ordinary. This easy-to-make Japanese recipe is perfect for a family dinner. The chicken thighs are very juicy and tender, mixed with a sauce that maintains a perfect balance between sweet and salty.
- 4 chicken thighs
- Sunflower oil
For the Teriyaki sauce:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bone the chicken thighs and leave it as clean as possible of fat. Flour and fry in hot sunflower oil.
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce in a bowl, adding the mixture of ingredients. Chop the garlic as finely as possible.
- Add the sauce to the pan where we had fried the chicken. Let it reduce and caramelize thanks to the sugar. When it starts to thicken, add the chicken and finish cooking, impregnating it well with the sauce for 5 minutes.
- As an accompaniment, a vegetable salad is very good. If you feel like it, you can prepare the chicken on skewers for a different way of presentation.
Enjoy your meal!