One of the advantages of the products in BRA's Efficient range, made of cast aluminum in one piece, is that the same product (in this case a griddle) can be used to prepare an infinite number of dishes. Today we want to show you how we have prepared a combined dish in less than 15 minutes by cooking all the ingredients almost at the same time without having to dirty more kitchenware.
Our proposal today is a combined plate where we have prepared a semi-warm salad and some pork ribs. For the preparation we have made the vegetables in the BRA Efficient non- stick griddle together with the meat, since they will all go on the same plate no matter how flavors are mixed, on the contrary, the final flavor is much better than if we did it separately. In this way we manage to reduce time, energy and material.
For 4 people:
- 2 aubergines cut into slices
- extra virgin olive oil
- 200g mozzarella or haloumi cheese, sliced
- 12 lamb ribs
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- 300 gr of tomatoes (today we used some that we brought from Barbastro, delicious)
- parsley leaves and balsamic vinaigrette at your service
- Harissa sauce (optional)
- Preheat the griddle over medium high heat. Paint the cut aubergines with a brush dipped in olive oil and cook for about 4-5 minutes, turning them in half.
- Paint the cheese with oil and cook for 1 minute (we can do it with the aubergines at the same time if we have space on the griddle).
- Paint the ribs with oil or with harissa sauce (We highly recommend it, the touch is differentiating) and we cook them on the griddle for about 2-3 minutes on each side so that they are just right.
- We serve the ribs with the aubergine, the cheese, the cucumber slices and the tomato, adding a little balsamic vinaigrette above. Decorate with a few sprigs of parsley.