With the arrival of the first autumn rains, the mushroom season begins. Many people dare to go to the forest to collect them while others stock up on a wide variety in the market. In our case, we have purchased three varieties of mushrooms that we use to prepare a great dish of Italian food: risotto.
Recipe made with our collection Professional stainless steel.
- 2 spring onions
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 250 g of boletus
- 125 gr of senderuelos
- 125 gr of black trumpet
- 250 gr of arborio rice
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 knob of butter
- grated or powdered parmesan cheese
- To start it is necessary to make the broth with which we will wet our rice. In a saucepan we put a little onion, the green of the same, parsley, the skins to clean the mushrooms and fry. Moisten with water and let boil for about 15 minutes. We booked.
- In a skillet wide, put a little butter with olive oil and add the finely chopped spring onion. Once it is transparent, the different well-cleaned mushrooms are added and we continue moving.
- Next, add the rice and stir for a few minutes along with the mushrooms and spring onion.
- Add a glass of wine to the rice and let the alcohol evaporate. In the meantime, we keep our broth (which we made earlier) warm for the next step.
- Once evaporated, add a few saucepans of broth and continue stirring. When it absorbs it, we repeat the operation again. Once the grain is al dente, it's time to butter the risotto.
- Mantecar is the Italian verb for adding butter and cheese to the risotto mixture to achieve a creamy texture. We remove our rice and it is ready to serve. Let's eat!