Spring rolls, how to make them step by step
This month we are with oriental recipes at cocinaconbra.com, after our Japanese gyoza , today we bring you this step-by-step tutorial to make spring rolls .
It is very important that when we make the filling it does not have liquid so as not to soak the sheets of the rolls, otherwise they would break and the filling would come out.
We have put some photos with the step by step so that you can see how to wrap the spring rolls so that they are perfect and do not come out when frying them. Take note of this recipe that will delight even the smallest of the house.
- 100 g pork (neck part) very thinly sliced
- cabbage leaves
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 bamboo heart (they sell it in a can in oriental stores)
- 3 dried Shiitake mushrooms soaked (do not throw the water from the mushrooms)
- Potato starch dissolved in water
- Spring roll sheets (sold in oriental establishments), large.
For the condiments:
- 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- We cut the cabbage leaves, the pepper, the bamboo and the soaked shiitake into very small and thin strips.
- We fried it all together except the cabbage, with the pork also finely sliced in a non-stick pan like the new one BRA Infinity .
- When the meat is almost ready, add the cabbage, the seasoning and the shiitake mushroom broth.
- We thicken with a little potato starch previously dissolved in water.
- Fill the spring roll sheets with a little of the mixture and wrap it following the steps in the images below to wrap it well.
- To seal the sheet we will make a mixture of potato starch with water or flour with water and we will use it as glue.
- Fry in the same pan in plenty of very hot oil until crispy.