We are in the middle of summer, and that entails great difficulty in deciding what we will eat tomorrow in the heat. Well, we bring you the solution: a fresh, healthy, simple and really delicious dish.
Salmon is our ally in this case. It is a fatty fish, great source of fatty acids Omega 3 and Vitamin D that help keep our heart healthy and also lower cholesterol levels. Therefore, its consumption is recommended for a balanced diet.
Here we accompany it with a vegetable couscous, a fresh touch of Greek yogurt and lime. We hope you enjoy it.
For the most daring and youthful, we also have a salmon burger that measures up. If you try it, do not hesitate to tell us what you think.
- 300 g of couscous
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 10 or 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 salmon fillets without scrapes (150 gr. per unit approx)
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 lime
- Salt pepper
- Chopped cilantro.
- Put the couscous in a bowl with a sprig of rosemary and lime. Water with a glass of water and salt. Rest covered.
- Peel and cut the shallot, the courgettes into sticks and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a wide frying pan, fry with olive oil. Season and squeeze half a lime. Mix the vegetables with the couscous.
- On the other hand, in a very hot frying pan, sear the salmon loins, starting with the skin.
- On a large plate, serve a little couscous and a salmon fillet. Garnish with half a lime, a tablespoon of Greek yogurt and chopped cilantro.
- To eat!