For the mojo:
- 1 piece of pork (preferably ham)
- the juice of an orange
- the juice of two limes
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons of chopped oregano
- Salt and pepper
- A handful of mint leaves
To mount the studs:
- 1 package of corn tortillas
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- A bunch of fresh coriander
- Season the piece of meat. In a hermetically sealed bag we put all the ingredients of the mojo and put the meat.
- Let the meat marinate for 24 hours.
- After this time we remove the meat from the bag. Save the marinade liquids.
- Heat the Efficient plus griddle and seal the meat well on all sides.
- We cover the meat with two layers of aluminum foil and bake at 170 degrees for two and a half hours.
- Bring the marinade to a boil and add half a teaspoon of cornstarch to thicken it up a bit. This will be the sauce with which to accompany the tacos.
- To assemble the tacos, put a layer of shredded meat adding a little sauce, tomato cut into squares and chopped fresh cilantro.
Photography and recipe by Loleta .