You already know that at BRA we have a certain weakness for pasta, we have taught you how to make fresh pasta at home, pasta with vegetables, our special recipe for tagliatelle carbonara... well, this week we are proposing a recipe from our land, with a variety of mushrooms and a good Sherry that will give our dish a unique touch.
For 2 persons:
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 25g pancetta
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 glass of meat broth or water
- 1/2 glass of sherry wine
- 75 g of mixed mushrooms
- A splash of liquid cream (optional)
- salt, black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Pour a little oil into a low saucepan .
- Sauté the onion, carrot and bacon.
- Add the cleaned mushrooms and sauté them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Sherry wine and raise the heat so that the alcohol evaporates, lower it and add the broth or water.
- Let cook over low heat for at least 20 minutes, until almost all the liquid is reduced. If we decide to add milk cream, we can do it now, a splash to give the sauce texture.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of salted water, al dente. Drain and mix with the sauce, season with salt and pepper and serve.