Some days come when we want to share, to make others happy, to please, but that doesn't mean we have to die trying. Making a pretty decoration on a cake can be fun and easy.
This one today is an example. It is a juicy brownie with an intense chocolate flavor but with two steps it becomes an ideal Christmas cake for children and adults.
- 100 ml rum (you can substitute it for the same amount of water with 2 tablespoons of sugar)
- 150 g of raisins
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 250g butter
- 300 gr of brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 35 gr of pure cocoa powder
- 3 cinnamon sticks
For the decoration frosting:
- 160 g of icing sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons of boiling water
- 150g icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the grapes with the rum in a saucepan Efficient and cook over medium-low heat for about 7-8 minutes until the raisins soften and the liquid has evaporated. With the help of a blender, crush the raisins.
- In a bowl, place the chopped chocolate with the butter and melt in the microwave in half-minute increments until the butter has melted. At that moment remove from the microwave and move with a spatula until the chocolate has completely melted and we have a smooth cream. We can also melt it in a saucepan over low heat, taking care not to burn it.
- Put the melted chocolate in a bowl and add the sugar, eggs, flour, yeast and cocoa powder and mix well with the help of a hand mixer.
- Pour the mixture on a iron large smooth Bra Efficient and bake for about 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on the griddle.
- With the help of a disk, cut two circles of brownie and place one on top of the other. With the help of a tree-shaped cookie cutter, cut brownie trees and set aside.
- For the frosting, mix the icing sugar with the water in a bowl and, with the help of small rods or a spatula, mix well until you get a consistent cream.
- Put in a pastry bag and decorate the trees. We can also do it with a teaspoon, simply dropping traces of the mixture on the trees.
- Let cool and place on the brownie plate.
- Finally put a lot of icing sugar on the cake as snow and merry and sweet Christmas!
Photography and recipe by Loleta .