You can repeat this apricot treat over and over again with your favorite fruit. It is a simple cake that is prepared in the time it takes to bake the puff pastry and that will serve as dessert as well as breakfast or snack.
It only depends on you when you want to do it. I like to flavor it with cinnamon but you can leave it alone, or use your favorite scent like cardamom or lavender. At home they love cinnamon so this time I decided to use it and the result has been very tasty.
You can also make it with strawberries, peaches or pears and you can play using different combinations: strawberries flavored with orange peel, pears flavored with vanilla. Endless possibilities very easy to prepare.
To finish you can accompany it with a little whipped cream or ice cream and I like it much better when it is still lukewarm.
- 1 puff pastry (the one that is frozen is much better than the one that they sell pre-cooked)
- 6 apricots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons panela sugar
- 150 ml of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of panela
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- cover a iron 26 cm Efficient oven tray with baking paper.
- Spread the puff pastry on the baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the panela with the ground cinnamon. Cover the entire puff pastry with this mixture.
- With the help of a knife of Bra vegetables, cut the apricots finely and place them on the puff pastry sheet.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes until the puff pastry is crisp.
- Meanwhile, with the help of a mixer, beat the sugar with the very cold cream. Serve warm accompanied by the whipped cream.
Photography and recipes by Loleta .