Puff pastry tart with tomatoes and mozzarella
These salty tarts are very handy, they do not give any work and are prepared in the blink of an eye, today we wanted to make a somewhat more elaborate presentation, but not at all complicated, the maximum complication has been to cut the tomato slices, we hope that you enjoy it
- 1 sheet of rectangular puff pastry
- Different varieties of tomatoes and sizes
- 5 tablespoons of crushed tomato
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil
- We spread the puff pastry on our iron Efficient. We cover the entire surface with the crushed tomato, salt slightly.
- We cut thin slices with the rest of the tomatoes that we will have previously washed. We cover the entire surface of our cake. Season and leave in the fridge for an hour.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200ºC top-bottom option.
- Break the mozzarella on top and decorate with some fresh basil leaves.
- It can be served both cold and freshly made, we leave it to your liking.
Photographs and recipe by MJ .
Mary Paz on
Espectacular, en el fin de semana, la hago. Gracias por las recetas