Christmas is here, a time where we all enjoy together with family and friends. There is nothing better than having a dish to share during a table talk, a snack or a dessert. Here we present this nougat and coffee cake, you will no longer have an excuse to forget the nougat after Christmas.
- 250g nougat from Jijona
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 100ml milk
- 250ml freshly brewed coffee
- 20 ladyfingers biscuits
- 500 ml. whipping cream
- cocoa powder
We started by making coffee in our Elegance COLORS coffee maker . Then we will let it cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped nougat, mascarpone and milk. Beat with the rod mixer until creamy. We booked.
- In another bowl, we introduce the whipping cream and beat with the rods until it mounts. We booked.
Dip the biscuits one by one in coffee and arrange them on the plate or container where we are going to present them. Put a layer on the surface.
- Now is the time to add the nougat and mascarpone cream that we had reserved. Once finished, put another layer of biscuits soaked in coffee.
- After this new layer, add the whipped cream.
- Finish with a touch of cocoa powder with the help of a strainer. Put in the fridge and wait at least a few hours for all the flavors to mix.