There are many tiramisu recipes and perhaps one of the most common complaints is that it contains raw egg, that is why we bring you this recipe for tiramisu without eggs, suitable for those who are intolerant to eggs and for all those who do not like to eat desserts with eggs. raw.
What this recipe does have is that despite not being the original, it does not lose the essence of the famous Italian dessert.
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 400 ml of whipping cream 35% MG
- 50g icing sugar
- 8 good quality gingerbreads
- Cocoa powder to sprinkle
- 300 ml of coffee
- 1 shot of amaretto
- coffee pot
- First we must mount the cream with 20 g of icing sugar. Remember! that to get a good cream it must be very cold.
- In a blog we mix the mascarpone cheese with the cream cheese together with 30 g of icing sugar
- Add the cream to the cheese mixture with enveloping movements and reserve in the fridge.
- We prepare a coffee with our coffee maker Perfect. Pour into a small tray, add the amaretto and mix.
- We soak the gingerbread in the mixture of coffee and amaretto.
- We make a base with the soaked gingerbreads in the mold, fill with the cream that we had reserved in the fridge and sprinkle cocoa powder.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours. We serve portioned, for this we cut with a knife well sharpened and without saw.
- We love to accompany tiramisu with a good coffee.
Photographs and recipe by MJ .