Whether you're on a diet or not, this oatmeal pancake recipe It is an alternative to breakfast and snack that provides very few calories and carbohydrates. They say that oatmeal is one of the healthiest foods that the earth has given us. They say that if you take it daily your skin will be healthier and more beautiful, your hair will look strong and shiny... you will lose weight if you are overweight and gain weight if you are too thin. It is a metabolic regulator, purifying the leftovers and covering the deficiencies. It also lowers cholesterol, oatmeal is like an arterial brush, plus it will increase good cholesterol!
- 4 egg whites (if you use the pasteurized ones you won't have to waste the yolks)
- 120 g of oatmeal
- 120 gr of fresh cheese beaten 0%
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup or liquid sweetener
- extra virgin olive oil for the pan
- 1 pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat (with a hand rod or with the electric mixer) until the ingredients are well mixed.
- At our crêpiere we put a drop of olive oil and spread it with the help of some absorbent paper. We heat over high heat.
- When it is hot, add 4 tablespoons of dough and move the pan to spread it well. When bubbles start to come out, turn it over (1 minute more or less) and leave it for another minute on the other side.
- We end up stuffing the pancakes with a little chopped tomato, a slice of turkey, fresh cheese, arugula... or whatever we want!