Fish meatballs, video recipe
These fish meatballs, like the meat ones, are made following the same standard. The use of boneless loins and the sauce that accompanies them are an advantage for the little ones in the house. In this case we have used hake loins, but it can also be made with monkfish or even add prawns to the preparation. To the taste of the consumer.
- 500 g of clean hake
- 1 glass of milk
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 glass of white wine
- 50 cl of fish stock
- Flour for batter Chives
- Toasted bread to serve
- Chop the pieces of hake with a knife, as finely as possible, to give a sensation of being chopped. Put in a wide bowl.
- In a deep plate, mix the bread with the glass of milk to hydrate it. Once hydrated, drain the milk and add the bread to the bowl of minced hake.
- Add the chopped garlic and parsley, the egg and two tablespoons of breadcrumbs that will help absorb the juices of the fish keeping them.
- Mix everything very well and form meatballs. Go through flour and fry them over medium heat without browning much in the pan. skillet Efficient Plus 24 cm. Reserve.
- For the sauce, chop an onion and poach over low heat in a 24 cm Efficient Plus frying pan. Add the saffron and the glass of wine. Let the alcohol evaporate. Once evaporated, pour the fumet.
- Add the meatballs and boil for 5 minutes until the sauce reduces.
- Serve accompanied by a little chopped chives and toasted bread.