Skewers or pinchitos are great allies for our barbecue days or gatherings of friends. They can be left prepared in advance, which will allow you not to waste any time and also give rise to creativity. In this case, we have finished it with a touch of pesto.
- 6 boneless thighs
- 2 garlic
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 2 purple onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 0.5 liters of white wine
- 2 tbsp concentrated tomato
- 1 tsp ground cayenne
- 1 tsp cumin
For the pesto:
- 40g fresh basil
- 15g raw almonds
- 1 garlic
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
Cut the drumsticks into bite-size pieces. Meanwhile, prepare the marinade in a bowl with the minced garlic, concentrated tomato, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt, pepper and white wine. Remove and add the chicken.
Marinate for approximately 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut the zucchini, onions and green pepper into large pieces like chicken.
- String the chicken, cherry tomato, zucchini, onion and pepper on a wooden stick.
- Once prepared, paint with olive oil and brown on a grill plate.
- For the pesto, place the pine nuts, garlic and salt in a mortar. Crush until you get a dough. Add the basil leaves and continue the operation. To finish add olive oil and Parmesan cheese powder.
- Brush the skewers with a little pesto and serve.