A recipe of Italian origin popularized by Americans. This recipe was created in 1914 by Alfred, owner of a restaurant on Via Nazionale in Rome with the intention of feeding his wife very well, very weak due to pregnancy and childbirth. Alfred's wife liked this dish so much that she suggested he include it on the restaurant's menu.
The consecration of this dish was when two Hollywood actors of the 1920s, Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks, tasted this dish during their honeymoon in Rome. From that moment on, the restaurant became a must-see destination for other Hollywood actors.
- 400 g of fettuccine
- 120g butter cut into cubes
- 75g grated Parmesan
- Fresh parsley
- We first prepare a cooking pot Professional King Cooker with plenty of water to cook our fettucini.
- Cook according to the manufacturer's times and drain.
- we put a skillet Bra Infinity to the fire and add two ladles of the pasta cooking, when it starts to boil add the butter and stir with the help of a few rods.
- When it is completely melted, we incorporate the grated Parmesan cheese little by little while we stir so that it does not make mists.
- Once all the ingredients are well integrated, add the fettuccini and stir, add a pinch of freshly ground black pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve freshly made and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
Photos and recipe by MJ .