If you enjoy egg flan and you love coffee, you already have a new favorite dessert. There are many reasons that make it irresistible. It is easy to make, the flavors are super addictive, your guests will love it and by making them in individual molds you will be able to enjoy it much more comfortably. In short, coffee and caramel are good allies.
- 1 cup of coffee
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 150 g (100+50) of white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- a few drops of lemon
- Coffee beans (presentation)
- We started by making coffee in our coffee maker Perfect following the corresponding steps. We booked.
- We continue preparing the caramel. For this we put 100 g of sugar in a Orange 16mm BRA frying pan , put the water around it and a squeeze of lemon to help the mixture. Heat over medium heat, without stirring. When the sugar begins to dissolve, shake the pan so that it mixes until it reaches an amber color. When we have it, we put it in the bottom of the containers. Let it cold down.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, yolks, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt until foamy. Then add 250 ml of cream and continue mixing. We booked.
- In a saucepan Orange 16mm, add 50 g of sugar, the cup of coffee, 250 g of cream and heat everything until it starts to boil. Remove and let rest.
- We are pouring this solution little by little into the large bowl that we had reserved with the other mixture.
- Add the final mixture to the ovenproof containers. We put the latter in a container suitable for the oven with half the water in a bain-marie.
- 25-30 minutes in the oven at 180ºC. We will know that they are done when we insert a knife to the bottom and it comes out clean. Then let cool to room temperature.
- Put in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours to solidify.