Sometimes the simplest thing can be the most delicious, you just have to add a few touches and we can turn something simple into a real delicacy.
Ingredients: 2 people
• 3-4 medium monalisa variety potatoes
• 2 duck eggs
• Melanosporum truffle
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and wash them well. Cut each potato in half and
We laminate each half. We are going to cook some poor potatoes, for this, we put
Heat a 24 cm Infinity frying pan with plenty of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Lightly salt the potatoes and cook them over medium-low heat, the idea is
confirm the potatoes, let them cook little by little so that they are later integrated
perfectly with the egg.
3. We are stirring and you will see how each time they are more tender and they break.
Once cooked, pour the potatoes into a large colander over a bowl so that they
drain the oil perfectly.
4. Fry a couple of duck eggs in the same pan and place on the potatoes,
lightly salt each egg and slice a little Melanosporum truffle just
5. To taste, break the eggs and mix everything very well.
Photography and recipe by MJ .