Healthy fried potatoes
One of the tapas par excellence in Spain is the patatas bravas, although sometimes they are frowned upon, because they are considered unhealthy, especially because the grace of the potato is in its frying. We wanted to recover this cover that is so much ours and give it a twist so that everyone can eat them without any kind of remorse. No? Well, do not lose detail of the recipe that we bring you today.
- baby potatoes
- Crushed tomato
- extra virgin olive oil
- Spicy paprika from La Vera
- Chopped fresh chives
- 2 cayenne peppers
- The first thing we do is prepare the potatoes, for this we wash the potatoes well under the tap and put them in a oven plate Efficient.
- We add salt to taste, spicy paprika from La Vera, a little fresh rosemary and fresh thyme, and finally a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Mix well with your hands and bake at 220ºC for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we prepare the sauce. To do this, we put a splash of extra virgin olive oil in our Red Rock frying pan . Then add the 2 cayenne peppers and fry for a couple of minutes, then add a tablespoon of Vera hot paprika, stir for a minute.
- Add the crushed tomato, salt to taste and let it cook for 15 minutes. As you can see, a sauce with rock & roll, which is delicious and very healthy.
- Serve the potatoes, pour our sauce over them and sprinkle with a little chopped fresh chives.
- And now! To eat without any regrets.
Photos and recipe by MJ .